By submitting this form you are agreeing to our terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
6. This is an Australian owned website.
Purchases & Donations
1. Funds collected through Credit/Debit Card are transferred to COA Sydney by electronic bank transfer.
2. In order for a donation to be tax deductible it must be an unconditional gift. When You make a to COA Sydney, you agree and acknowledge that:
1. the donation is an unconditional gift; and
2. Provided that your donation to COA Sydney is an unconditional gift of $2 or more, COA Sydney will issue You a receipt which allows you to claim a tax deduction in respect of Your donation.
Bank Charges and Refunds
1. All purchases and donations are to be made using a debit/credit card.
2. Once a donation is made, that transaction is final. If you become aware that your debit/credit card has been lost, stolen, or is being used fraudulently, it is your responsibility to report the issue to your financial institution.
3. We do not store Your debit/credit card details. We use the Commonwealth Bank of Australia for basic merchant facilities. We also use the services of Stripe, which does not store Your debit/credit card data. Stripe is Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant. PCI DSS Compliance is a strict set of security standards introduced by the card schemes to protect the confidentiality, availability and integrity of customer data. COA Sydney is not responsible for and does not provide any warranty as to the safety or security of the Stripe payment system.
4. Unfortunately COA Sydney is unable to provide any refunds. Under exceptional circumstances, COPA Sydney may in its sole discretion consider Your refund request.